Life After

Dad is home and doing so well. He is following the doctor's instructions to the letter and is improving day by day. I am so thankful for him and pray that the time he spends at home recuperating are not for nothing and that he uses it wisely to spend with the Lord and his family.

Millie is doing so well. She's adjusting nicely and is so much fun. She likes to run laps around her cage and leap and chew on things. I can't wait to get Mollie so she will have someone to play with. She's a huge snuggler and likes to sit on my chest and nuzzle my neck, she does the same thing to Zach...it's so cute!

This month has gone by so fast, and next month will be busier than September! That's ok, I like to stay busy. Hopefully we can find time to get to San Antonio and see the Campbell's and the Reveneau's and hopefully find time to get a trip in to Dallas to see Kristen's mom. She has cancer and is going through many surgeries and chemo treatments. So if you think about, say a little prayer for her. I love her like she's my own mother and pray God leads her out of this with miracles. Her family needs her.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to update your blog more!

Post a Comment