It's 2011!

Well, it's a new year and I've been neglecting my blog. But I'm back! And I stole this from my friend Amber.



1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I got married!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I never make resolutions because I never keep them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Maggie! Precious Rose....

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thankfully.

5. What countries did you visit?
US of A

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you didn’t have in 2010?
A baby

7. What dates from 2010 will be etched upon your memory and why?
June 5, my wedding day

8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
I got a 5 day a week real job

9. What was your biggest failure?
I didn't graduate from college like I was supposed to

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm always sick

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My husband's wedding band

12. Where did most your money go?
Bills.

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My husband, all of my best friends were in my house at the same time before I got married, a lot of my friendships became so real

14. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Hallelujah-Leonard Cohen

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

a) So much happier
b) Slightly bigger, I hear marriage will do that to you
c.) Well, I have a different job, 2 incomes, and someone to help me, so richer

16. What do you wish you’d have done more of?
Worshipped my Father

17. What do you wish you’d have done less of?
Worry, cry, be angry

18. How did you spend Christmas?
With our families

19. What was your favorite TV program?
Sarah Palin's Alaska, The New Adventures of Old Christine

20. What was the best book you read?
The Last Song

21. What did you want and get?
I wanted a husband, I can honestly say I got him

22. What did you want and not get?
A baby

23. What was your favorite film of 2010?
Harry Potter for one, The Last Song, Despicable Me, I'm sure there are others but I can't remember

24. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I had a party at Rally Day because my birthday always falls on Rally Day, my husband took me out and I was 26

25. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having better relationships with certain family members

26. Who did you miss?
My Paw-Paw

27. Who was the best new person you met?
Amanda, Melanie, Jackie

28. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
That's God's plan is the only one that wins and no matter how much I try, I won't win.


So much more happened this year to make it amazing, but then this post would be like 40 pages long. God is God, and I am not, and that is perfectly ok with me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment