Change, Anyone?

I am so ready for a change. A BIG change...like moving somewhere far away from here and starting a new life in a new place. Of course, my ideal place would be San Antonio. If Zach had a job I would have this house packed up in two minutes. But I'm open to possibilities. Lately, I've really been missing Nacogdoches, not really the city, but some of the people there and the way my life was. I think it was because I was independent. Even though I'm married now, my mom is still right around the corner and has this wild idea that I should come over and visit every day. Seriously?!?!? NO! I moved out for a reason. I do like the occasional visit, but I like the fact that I can do whatever I want when I want and not have to worry about whether I've spent enough time with my parents that week. Maybe eventually she'll get it. I doubt it. Moving to San Antonio would be good, that will help her....and me. I can't stand not being near both of my best friends. I miss Kristen like crazy and she's in Nac and my other half Mandy is in SA and I'm here. It really sucks. I'm praying for some contentment with where I am right now, but the restless feeling really takes over sometime. I just want to GO!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment