Hey Kids. I don't really know why I started a blog...I'm really bad at updating. I was peer pressured. Sunny is my peer and she pressured me. It's ok, I'm a big girl, I could have said no. But I didn't. So now you are all stuck reading about my life that really is not that exciting. Only to Sunny, because she's in it the most. :)

We got back from SA Saturday night, or really Sunday morning, and learned that December's End won the first round of Summer Sounds!! So it's back to SA the weekend of July 24 to watch them win the entire thing! (See how confident I am?) We're staying longer than 24 hours this time...24 hours of my SA BFF is certainly not long enough.

Sunday we went to lunch with my parents, went to see my grandmother, and then went to dinner and fireworks. I had never been to the downtown Houston fireworks, and it was certainly not worth it to me. I know that they had tons more fireworks but they got flooded the night before and so there was only about 15 minutes worth of fireworks. Lame. But I got some good pics. If I could find my camera cord you could see them, too. Maybe later.

Monday we slept in (Hallelujuah!!) and worked in the yard. It's getting there, but there's still a lot of work to do and it's so stinkin hot. We're doing it in shifts. Today I picked up a couple piles and blew some stuff before I was afraid I would get struck by lightening and burn to a crisp.

Tomorrow I'm going to my parents house while Zach is at church and doing some laundry. It sucks not having a washing machine. Hopefully we can get one soon. Payday...please come quickly.

Next week Zach leaves. Again. For the second time in the month that we have been married. It really really sucks. I miss him so much when he's gone. But it will give me a chance to spend some time by myself, with God and my cleaning products. I'm excited, but not so much when I think of the nighttime when I have to go to sleep by myself.

Well that's about it folks, maybe next time I'll have something intellectual and exciting to talk about it. I'll work on it. Love, Peace and Buc-ees.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...have something intellectual and exciting to talk about." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I am the evil peer who pressured you. And I would do it again! MUWAhahahahahaha!
About starting your blog...drama does not = exciting; beautiful life does not = boring. Hmm...I wish my keyboard had the math sign for "does not equal," you know, the equal sign with the slash through it. That would be nice. Hey, look! I remembered something from math class!
I hope you get a washer and dryer soon.
Love you...
~Sunny

Post a Comment