Content

It's almost midnight (which is late for me) and I'm in the middle between tired and wide awake. I know there is at least one other person out there that is awake and writing her cute little heart out right now, so hi, Sunny! Zach is awake, too, although he's on facebook and checking things out about his current obsession over the movie Inception. He had a guys night and went and saw it the other night while Rae and I and my parents went and saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It was really good, a lot better than I was expecting. Still haven't seen Eclipse...but I really want to.

We went to the circus tonight and it was amazing! I hadn't been since I was like one or two or something ridiculous like that and I was nervous all day. I have this fear of clowns that extends into my childhood when I watched IT with my brother. It was good to know that the clowns don't wear all that makeup and stuff anymore and they weren't creepy like I thought. I do have a new passion of becoming a trapeze artist and traveling the country with the circus. I don't think it will happen though, it's a little too late for me, but a girl could dream, right?

This week is going to be full of thank you card writing, cleaning out the office so it can actually be used as an office, working, and somehow finding time in there to sleep.

We're having some money problems right now, nothing too serious, just not comfortable. I know that God is going to pull us through though, He always does. He is so faithful and I trust Him completely.

Next weekend is the weekend we've all been waiting for.....SA! I am so stinkin' excited. December's End is playing in the semi-finals for Summer Sounds...WOOT WOOT! I hope they win, I really hope they win. I'm so ready for a weekend in SA and with Mandy, Chris and the kiddos.

I'm laying here, staring at my husband, he doesn't know I'm looking at him, and thinking about how incredibly lucky I am. My diamond sparkles in the computer light, his ring is proudly on his left finger, and I almost can't believe we're here. I've been dreaming about being married most of my life, and after meeting Zach, the thought consumed my every being. I love our marriage, I love my husband more than anything, and the desire to have a family is driving me wild. I just can't imagine how life can get any better than this.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is faithful--especially with money, but not always in the way you might expect! I'll be praying for you guys. :)
About joining the circus...HAHAHAHA! I could totally see you doing that, Karie! I love how much you dream. You inspire me. :)
Actually, yes, on saturday night I was up...fighting with Campbell...it was one of the best fights we've ever had. You're married now, so I know you know what I'm talking about. You can have good fights, and bad fights. This one was good. Stuff that had been building up, going ignored because too busy with kids/band/whatever, was resolved. Had some of the best sleep in weeks--and it was only four hours!
Love you so much. Love to read about your life over in Htown.
~Sunny
P.S.
If you're bored, and want to watch some super random vids of the Campbells, check out www.youtube.com/user/MandyDecembersEnd.
P.P.S.
Also, go to Hulu and check out my latest obssession: Merlin, a BBC show. The cast video diaries on youtube are priceless. Search Colin Morgan and Bradley James.
LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment